Let me help you out to get a tourist visa simply by explaining you step by step as a procedure.
The applicant must have the salary above 7000 Sr.
The applicant must have valid Iqama.
The applicant company must be registered in chamber of commerce as once you will get your company letter you have to get stamp of chamber of commerce.
The applicant must have a good statement in bank which shows the bank balance at-least above 50000 Sr.
Step by step procedure:
- You must fill DS-160 form for non-immigrant visa i,e B1-B2 as it is a category of tourist visa.
- The photographs attached to the form must be 5×5 sized.
- apply online by using this link www.ustraveldoc.com.sa.
- pay online fee for application which is 600 sr per head ( non-refundable)
- after payment you will get CGI reference number and login pin where you can get an appointment from embassy.
- The location choices are yours it could be in riyadh american embassy,or dhahran embassy (I personally prefer Dhahran)
- Once you get an appointment date and time get all your documents including passport copies,iqama copies,company letter stamped by chamber of commerce,and Bank statement of 3 months.
- Never ever be panic In Front of US.consulate. Relax and answer the questions : 1) why you like to visit U.S.
- 2) Who is the sponsor of your travel.
- 3) Where you will stay in U.S 4) Where will you stay and much more.