• Author
  • #69448


    i always bring my youngest child on a visiting visa since there is hard time for me and my husband to bring her on permanent dependent visa.i applied for 2 kind of visa(multiple entry and single entry),finally i chose to bring her on single entry visit visa and that was already been stamped in saudi embassy in philippines.my question is “do i need to cancel my application for multiple entry visit visa?pls. note that its only a mofa paper application with visa no. what is the procedure then if i need to cancel it..[pls. i need your expert advice..my daughter will come next mo. june 15..THANKS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.