• Author

How can I check status of my Iqama transfer online?

• #1457 Reply

dileep nagula

i want to check my iqamah status of trnsfer

• #1490 Reply

Muhammad kashif

I want to check status for transfer of my ekama to new sponsor sab middle east . I want also to check how much process I completed and how much remaining

• #1767 Reply

mulla mohammad arif

how can i found my iqama tansfer to the company or not

• #1774 Reply

You can the status of your transfer by sending sms as mentioned below.
    Kindly note, each sms cost SR 1.5

Service Number (in collaboration with Mobily): 626 666

Example: 45 * 1-1111-1

Service Number (in collaboration with STC): 888 996

Service Number (in collaboration with Zain): 709 446

For more information please see http://www.elm.sa/eServices/Ishaar/Pages/shaar+MOL.aspx

Note that the cost of the message is SR 1.5

We love helping people,  Do you want to join our team helping people? Goto http://qsaudi.com/contribute/

• #1779 Reply

farhan ali

sir,
    how i check my iqama transfer or not.
    my name is farhan ali badar bakhat . my iqama no is 2340143458

• #1795 Reply

muhammad ijaz anwar

want to check the transfer status of my iqama

• #1809 Reply

I want to check my iqama transfer . My name is Raja kamran Ashraf and my iqama number is 2289789972 and my passport number is DG1846001 .

• #1810 Reply

How to check my iqama transfer status. Please reply as soon as possible. My iqama no. is 2289789972 .

• #2126 Reply

mohammed sohim khan

i want to know about my iqama status

• #2152 Reply

Bava

Employers can check the status at any stage but an employee can only know if he has required information like his “Labor Card Number – رقم العامل” and “Sponsor Registration Number-رقم صاحب العمل” in Labor office to check his sponsorship transfer status in labor office system as it is the first and important step in the process of sponsorship transfer. Unless Labor Office give approval in the system, Passport Department (Jawazat) cannot process the Sponsorship transfer or Iqama renewal or profession change etc. – this information generally will not be known to employees so, try to obtain this information from your employer at the first hand and then if you have the information then go to Labor Office and ask any of the typists or agents staying around the Labor office to get them the summary report print from Labor office – they normally charge SAR30 to SAR50 and they provide you but without having “Labor Card Number – رقم العامل” and “Sponsor Registration Number-رقم صاحب العمل” they cannot get any information .

The best thing that employee can do is, he should check frequently in the system of MOI if a payment for sponsorship transfer fee(SAR2000 or 4000 or 6000 depending upon the number of sponsorship transfers) has been made against the Residence Permit (Iqama ) number and the process is as guided below:

Please click the below link or copy and paste it in a web browser;

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/jdBBC4IwFAfwTxR7blPXcU7alkstGdku4UFCSO0Qff4svBQ0e7cHvz_vz0MO1cgNzaO7NPduHJrra3fRORSl0GxHgkKZALSqVMlsgqEKJnCaAPwYDp95WdoY8CamWxFlDDI654XkisYGgBkZgubKHtZ7QoCT_-57Dizkj8h5K1IyA1_FN_D94KtFrlLQkKWJKQpMZbQAIFwAFPtBJijK1di3qGoHdOutraHTnV7xJy2pF-I!/dl4/d5/L2dJQSEvUUt3QS80SmtFL1o2XzVDUENJOE0zMUc3QUQwSTA2MExJREIzMEkz/

and then follow step5 as mentioned below:

or

Step1: Go to http://www.moi.gov.sa then choose the language as English (For people who know English only)

Step2: Then choose “Eservices” from header menu – it will take you to the next page

Step3: Then click “MOI Diwan” in the left hand side menu – it will explore subcategories of this field.

Step4: Then click “Public Query – Available Funds” – It will take you to the next page

Step5: Enter your Residence Permit (Iqama) number in the box provided and then press enter – it will take you to the next page

Step6: Check if any amount is deposited in your account against “Passports Deposit”.

If you see an amount equivalent to SAR2000/4000/6000 it means your new sponsor has deposited sponsorship transfer fee in your account and keep checking this website unless said amount transferred to government account (It will disappear from the website) and then, for your confirmation go to the nearest passport office (Jawazat) and get a summary report print from any of agents or typists surrounding the passport department. And if you found that, the sponsorship is not transferred and the amount is disappeared from the account it means your new employers has withdrawn(refunded) the money.

These are the possible ways if how you can know the status of your sponsorship transfer from initiation to the end.

Hope replied to your query but, should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask here.

Best Regards,

• #3407 Reply

Md samsuddin alam

I want to cheack myiqama transfer status thanks my iiqama no is -2341945863

• #3825 Reply

abulkhair bujrut

dear sir
    how can check iqama transfer status
    ra=egards
    abulkhair

• #3835 Reply

SHATRU JEET SINGH

Dear Sir,

i want to know about my Iqama transfer status which is pending from last three months.

My Iqama No. is – 2331922381

• #4018 Reply

Mahi

1st time i had seen amount against Pasport Deposite 2000SAR,but after one month it again disappeared what this means?

• #4362 Reply

Balwan SIngh Dharmapl

Bro,

I wana check my Iqama is transfer done or not, my iqama no is 2336432014;

• #4493 Reply

Akhter

@Mahi, if the money disappears, it means either that the transfer has been done or money has been taken out those who done the deposit.

• #5125 Reply

mansoor ahmad

Dear all
    I have cancel my transfer(Demand letter) from maktab e amal from one company and submit to other company. But i cant check that the 1st is cancel or not.
    Please check my transfer. My iqama no is 2340304092.

• #6200 Reply

noushad kacheri

I want know my sponsorship transfer or not
    Iq no. 2258668264

• #6466 Reply

Corrine

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a
    applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

• #6478 Reply

Tami

What’s up mates, fastidious article and fastidious urging commented
    at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

• #6527 Reply

Dawna

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to publish more about this
    issue, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don’t speak about these topics.
    To the next! Kind regards!!

• #6535 Reply

samsher khan bhanwar 2319231201

samsher khan bhanwar iqma n. 2319231201

• #6558 Reply

manzoor

Available Fund Details
    Available Fund as of 28/10/2013 14:01:52
    Sponsorees Deposit :00 SAR
    Vehicles Deposit :00 SAR
    Driving License Deposit :00 SAR
    Passports Deposit :00 SAR
    Labour Deposit :00 SAR
    Total Available Fund :00 SAR

when i enter iqama it show in regards of transfer…so it means

• #6559 Reply

manzoor

so tell me what is means????

manzoor

• #6571 Reply

Mohammad Akbar hossain

Dear,

I want to know my iqama transfer status pls.
    Iqama no: 2216453585.

Thanks.

• #8299 Reply

Mohammad Nazim Uddin

My iqama number 2238580886 please tell me about transfer.than you.

• #9635 Reply

You can now check iqama transfer online by yourself !!
    For complete instructions see http://qsaudi.com/check-change-sponsorship-transfer-status-online/

We love helping people,  Do you want to join our team helping people? Goto http://qsaudi.com/contribute/

IMPORTANT !!!

Only registered users will get email notifications when their questions are answered.

Register or  

Reply To: How to check status of Iqama transfer
Your information: