• Author

Nouman

Please can you tell me is there any website we can check our Iqama is under process of transfership.

• #1076 Reply

barzak
    Participant

You can check if the amount you had put for transfer has been taken away or still there.

• #3890 Reply

joynal

how can i check my iqama is transfer or not yet
    Do u have any website.

• #4906 Reply

mudassar

how cheq my akama tarsfar

• #4907 Reply

mudassar

cheq the my final exit re entry

• #4461 Reply

misbah ali nur

`

• #4934 Reply

sabtar asamoden adje

i want to know if my iqama if transfer or not to my new sponsor thank you

• #4935 Reply

sabtar asamoden adje

i want to know my iqama transfer or not my new sponsor thank you

• #4994 Reply
    SaudiExpert
    SaudiExpert
    Keymaster

@ Mudassar
    For Exit re entry visa status see http://qsaudi.com/know-exit-re-entry-visa-status-expiry-date/

• #5025 Reply

afzaal

• #5027 Reply

Mushtaq

i want to know my iqama is transfered to my new sponser

• #5132 Reply

Rafiqul Islam

I want to know the status of my iqama 2163847409

• #6436 Reply

mohd.ashraf ali

my co.given 2000 riyals for transfer my iqama.dated 23/10/2013.nd they telling me it `ll finished within 2 to 3 days.i checked nd found 2000 riyals yet showing.i yet not get my new iqama.so,how can i know that da process has been compleeted ?

• #7423 Reply

Abdul Naser

Iqama Transfer Status:
    In my case the funds are showing zero (0) what does that mean, please anyone.

• #7638 Reply

Abdullah

i paid SR=2000/- for transfer dependent(wife) under me but still don’t know how to check it is it transfer or under process its been 1 week please tell me the solution i will be very thankful to you

Regards,
    Abdullah

• #7938 Reply

Akber

Dear abdullah,

Step1: Visit here

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/

step 2: Click on English

step 3: Click on E-services tab,

step 4: Click on MOI Diwan

Step 5: click on Public Query Available Funds

step 6: Enter your Identity Number * or Iqama number & enter Enter Image Code * and Click “View” Option.

Step 7(Last step): It will display the Amounts, If you see 2,000 SAR in Passports deposits section, this means your transfer in “Maktab-al -amal or (MOL) is finished and just need extract the iqama from Passport department, If you see the Passport deposits is “0″ SAR , than it means that either your new sponsor did not submitted money for iqama or had already been submitted, In that case you need to check with your new sponsor.

—–>>And the following step is to know whether you have been transferred to new sponsor from Ministry of Labour or Maktab-Ul-Amal.

Step 1: Visit the following link

http://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx

Step 2 : It will be in arabic, So please install google chrome, in that it will show the translate option when you visit the page.

Step 3: On the left side, you can see the tab written in arabic, Click it will expand more options, click on 3rd option.

Step 4: Type of service : * Select Transfer service foreign workers (4th option)

step 5: click the tab Working stay.

step 6: enter your iqama number in the box, and press the right button on left, after that it will display whether you have moved to new employer or not,

Note : In order to see options each time you have to click on translate, and this works only in google chrome.

Thats all, Remember me in your duas,
      Regards,
      Akber.

• #8464 Reply

Samer Tunga

Dear: Sir,

I just want to know if i was transferred into Badri Est. And one more thing. how can i check if it was transferred?

• #9645 Reply
    SaudiExpert
    SaudiExpert
    Keymaster

You can now check iqama transfer online by yourself !!
    For complete instructions see http://qsaudi.com/check-change-sponsorship-transfer-status-online/

Reply To: Iqama Transfer Status
Your information:

bye