How to Check Family Details in Jawazat System

family details in jawazat 1

The Ministry of Interior has streamlined its system and now your are able to access all information about your dependents (wife & kids) online at the click of a button. You can know if they have crossed immigration point at the airport or if they fingerprinting is still pending or what their exit re-entry visa number and how long it is valid. And you can issue Exit re-entry visa online just from the comfort of your home.

We give you below step by step procedure with illustrative pictures to showing you how to all the above things and more:

1. Log in to your Abshir account through Ministry of Interior website. If you are not already registered for Abshir account, see How to register for Abshir service

2. Click  Dependent Services

3. You will list of dependents registered under your name and their summary. To see more information, click “More Details

4. You will see the below page. Each information in the page are explained below:

Click "Dependent Services"

Click “Dependent Services”


Click "More Details" to see more information

Click “More Details” to see more information


Complete information about your wife & Kids as per Jawazat computer

Complete information about your wife & Kids as per Jawazat computer. For detail about each number see below explanation

Explanation of various fields:

1. This is the name of your dependent – wife or kids as entered in the Jawazat computer and same will be printed in the iqama.

2. This is the  iqama number of your dependent.

3. Hajj Information : Shows if your dependent is eligible to do Hajj and also when was the last she/he had done Hajj.

4. Travel Status: It can be either Inside Kingdom or Outside Kingdom. The status changes as soon as the immigration officer at the airport enters it in the computer. It is a handy way to know if your family has arrived at airport or has left the country.

5. Is Enrolled : This field shows if fingerprinting is done or not. Please note, fingerprinting is MUST for all dependents above the age of 15 be they male or female including your wife. See  How & Where to do fingerprinting for Women

6. Passport Deposit : When you deposit amount for exit re-entry or any other government service against your dependents iqama, it shows here. Basically, it is the Funds Available in MOI system against your dependent’s iqama.

7. Visa : This shows the exit re-entry visa number, issue date, expiry date and its duration.

8. Passport : This shows the Passport details of your dependent. Make sure the expiry date is entered correctly. Otherwise, if the passport expiry date is wrong, sometimes you may face problem while travelling. You can get it corrected at Nakal Malumat counter in Jawazat.

9. If you scroll down, you will see button for Issue Visa, which basically for issuing Exit re-entry visa. For step by step process See How to issue Exit Re-entry visa for your Wife & Kids

  • LuluNiyas

    Dear Admin,
    Thank you for this extremely helpful post.
    My father registered through the Abshir program and when he tries to renew my iqama through it, it gives an error message that says “Dependent must hold Iqama”….I do not understand why as i have completed the finger printing process. Please help me out as i am weeks away from my departure date!

    Thanks a lot!

    • SaudiExpert

      We did not understand what procedure you followed for iqama renewal. Could you kindly explain in detail so that we may assist you with correct answer.

      • LuluNiffy

        Thank you for the quick response. Is there a contact number so I could clarify with you regarding this issue or email in detail.

  • Syed Faried Ahmed


    As i want to bring my family on resident visa, and i got engineer visa also.
    but i need to know exact procedure how to apply.
    i have my engineer degree attested but do we need compulsary saudi council certificate
    I have attested my marriage cirtificate
    do i need to attest my children birth cirtificate

    please give me clear details

    • Saif

      Yes. You need your degree attested from:
      1- your University
      2- Your High Education Commission in you country
      3- Your country’s Foreign Ministry.
      3- Ministry of Saudi Culture In your country
      4- Saudi Embassy in your country.

      To get your degree attested from Saudi Culture and embassy, you need:
      1- 2 Letters from your employer (1 for saudi culture and 1 for saudi embassy) that they don’t have any issue in getting your degree attested. Must be attested from chamber of commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
      2- Your valid passport and Iqama Copy.
      3- Your Visa Page Copy on your passport.
      4- Translation of your degree in Arabic from an authorized translation center in your home country.

      You need attested marriage certificate in both Arabic and Original
      Birth certificates of all children must be attested.

  • faeq azam khan

    Dear sir,
    I have read in a news paper that MOI has started online visa for dependent resident. Can you please update me on the process workflow & how i can do it on MOI.


  • Abdul mubeen

    I have question on my status for electronic exit re enrty, my company was able to do electronic exit re entry for me once but after that whenever they try to do a electronic exit re emtry they are getting data issue go to jawazath message and they are doing a manual exit re entry for me howvere for my family it is ok to get a electronic exit re entry, they took my passports to tge jawazath to fix the issue but the jawazath says there is no problem in my data. Now how can i fix this?

  • Junaid

    is there any new rule for permanent family visa? I hared that any one who has SAR 5000 Salary can get Permanent Family visa. Is any one aware?

  • Sk Mani

    When I check the details of my son to issue exit reentry visa his travel status showsoutside kingdom.’ But he is in the kingdom right now. Due to this i cant issue the visa.

    I even went to the airport and they said that in their system it shows ‘inside kingdom.’

    Any help and suggestions are welcome.

  • Arshad

    My daughter’s medical insurance is not updated on the jawazat site..though we already have valid insurance..whom to lodge a complaint, as Iqama renewal is approaching

    • Robert Jones

      How did you update your daughter medical insurance?

  • Sâmînâ Mushhârrâf

    My husband’s name has not been updated yet on my Absher, though it is over a month that his Iqamah has been issued. Why is it so and what shall I do?
    Please help.

  • Hani Muhammed Ali

    How to check family entry date in Absher?