True Story : How I got Huroob removed?

New Infographic (4)Huroob is the act of Abscondment from the company. In easier terms this means that the employee has ran away from the company or that he hasn’t paid his sponsor on time. Huroob means that you have taken the matter to Jawazat and now the employee that has Huroob has nothing to do with the sponsor and he is not responsible for him.

In KSA, when expats get Huroob, it is almost impossible to get it back again, but we have gathered some tips that can tell you more about Huroob and how to get rid of it.

To remove the Huroob it is important that payment and fines have to be cleared out. For this you can refer to the post – How to make payment for Huroob removal?

Huroob cases are not easy to dissolve or work with. If the employee is caught then he has to serve some jail time before getting out of the country. Severe consequences follow deportation and the likes. But that too can be avoided as there is a way to avoid jail time and exit KSA with Huroob status. Thus it is wise that you check for Huroob and keep in track with the status of Huroob on you Iqama and find every possibility to remove the ban.

In this post, we would like to add a success story of one of qSaudi’s readers who successfully managed to remove Huroob status from his Iqama.

Our dear reader, Mr. Abdul Ghaffar has shared that he had taken the matter to the Supreme Court of Pakistan and Chief Justice a few months ago. They had contacted the Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh and briefed them of the situation. The Embassy then contacted him to solve the case and know more about the issue at hand. They then provided a document which stated against the Kafeel who had placed the Huroob on the Iqama.

After which he visited the Amara Office and Police station a few days later and filed a report. The report was then submitted to Maktab-Al-Amal. After investigating on the issue they then contacted the Kafeel and asked him to pay the pay and return the passport to Mr. Abdul Ghaffar. The Huroob was then cancelled eventually.

If we have more readers who would like to share their success stories then we will be glad to add them on the blog for further information for other expats.

Related Articles:

What is Huroob and how to get rid of it?

What is the procedure to make payment for Huroob removal?


  • Yasir Tufail

    can we have contact details for Mr Abdul Ghaffar

  • Luqman Tauseif

    My previews company put me in abest status because of transfer will be not done around 15 days currant company status is not working in tell 6 month now please advice me how to soul this problem.

  • Syedshahzadnasir Syed

    As salam o alikum. All that only in waste of time. Actually supreme court of pakistan has no relation with this type of case because this is external issue. At last they only guided the way to amara. If you know Arabic you can directly case in amara. They will listen to you and solve your case.

  • Muhammad Wasim Gul

    As salam o alikum.

    I want to check. One of my friend deport from ksa in 2008 by jail because he run away his company and then police catch and deport from ksa to Pakistan. After 6 year to deport from Saudi Arab. I sent the free visa to my friend in Jan 2015 to came back in Saudi Arab. When He came in the Riyadh airport the airport Jawazt catch and deport again to Pakistan and said you are not enter to KSA life time. He don’t have any police case just he run away from his company in 2008 and police deport from KSA. Please someone give me any solution how i clear this issue from the KSA Govt.


    • Mazhar Saqlain
      • Mazhar Saqlain

        Dear wasim send detail email to above email address of Jawazat then they will reply you reason. ( email in English and Arabic )

  • Avril Diampoc

    Dear sir, i have check online my huroob status, can i pay it directly or do i need my embassy to do it for me the payment with my own expense?

    • Thart Sweethart

      Hi… Im also same with ur case.. Huroob also..

      After a month you post this.. any news!? Have u pay already.. And how much it is possible to pay..

      Hoping for ur reply.. Thanks


    dear sir I am a big problem in my company he nothing pay us to every month he also pay late may after 5 th 8 months so plz sir if u have any solution plz help me

  • Dhanica

    hello Sir, A pleasant day to you can you kindly check my iqama number 2256335502 and my husband iqama numbr 2235516602 if we are huroob,kindly send your response to my email add [email protected] tnx. and more power.