How to get exit re-entry visa as a student in Saudi Arabia?
Points to be noted.
- As a student you cannot get an exit re-entry visa by yourself. You need your father or his Kafeel to do this for you.
- You need your fathers MOI account if you want to do it yourself. If he already has one then with his permission you can use it to get unlimited exit re entry visas each time (not at once) for yourself and everybody in the family that’s under him.
- If your father or his account is unavailable to you then you can ask his Kafeel to do the job for you. He may charge you extra fee example SR 100. This is what most Kafeel charge if you want his help but some would do it for free because its their responsibility to provide you the document that you need.
- Single exit re-entry visa will cost SR 200, multiple exit reentry visa of 6 months will cost SR 500.
- Exit re-entry is available for 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 days. After getting the exit re-entry visa from Saudi Arabia you can go to any country you desire.
- You will have 3 months before your visa expires without use. Print the visa paper at home. You do not need it because it is all computerized and all you have to do is show the passport. But it is advised to keep a printed copy. It is also advised to cancel it before it expires if you don’t want to use it.
- You can leave anytime within 3 months period but you are supposed to come back within the range of days you got the visa for.
- If you do not want to comeback in those days you can call (0096612887444 ext.800 or 00966552049817) request to extend your re-entry date and pay the fee that they tell you.
- If you fail both then your Saudi Visa will be cancelled and you will get permanent exit and will not be allowed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To check the details of your visa inside and outside the Kingdom go to this link https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/ or this link www.evisa.com.sa
Write comments and questions. Thanks