Visa on Arrival is open till October 2015
How to Apply for Dubia – UAE Visa Online for Saudi Iqama holders other GCC residents – e-Visa
Although the immigration authorities in Dubai, UAE are going to stop issue of visa on arrival facility at airport for expatriates having Saudi iqama or other GCC resident permit, however, they have opened the e-visa facility for all GCC residents who have local resident/work permit (iqama).
The following are minimum requirements to apply for the visa online for Dubai, UAE (e-visa) :–
1. GCC resident permit (Iqama).
2. Iqama validity should be 3 months from the date of entry to UAE.
3. Passport validity should be 6 months.
4. Credit Card to make online payment.
5- People with Dual Nationality have to present the same passport while arriving and exiting the country
6- Passport is not required for minors who are registered under their Parent’s passport.
7- Visitors should have return tickets with them, else the entry may be refused.
8-Visitors must hold their documents to till the next destination and they should have a sponsor in UAE to cover their stay in the country.
9- Holders of Saudi Iqama’s can reside on Visit Visa in UAE for maximum one month.
Total cost for the application for e-visa is AED 230. The processing time for Dubai visit visa is around 2-3 working days from the date of payment. Documents required to be upload on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner’s Affairs in Dubai for visit visa application are as follows:
1. Photo (normally used in passport)
2. Iqama (or any other GCC resident permit ID)
3. Passport copy
All the above documents should be scanned and be in jpg format. The size of each file should not exceed 100 kb.
Once you have all the above documents ready and fulfill the above requirements, you can start applying for Dubai, UAE Visit Visa as follows:
Goto website http://dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx
Wait for some time till you get a pop window as shown below. Click the pop up box with GCC individual services.
If you do not get a pop-up window, then click this link – https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/home.do?accepted=true and then goto STEP 3.
Once you click the pop up box, you will get a second pop-up box, telling you the requirements & conditions for
- GCC resident applying for e-visa for Dubai. We have copied them here below for information. Read them carefully. Then click “Accept”.
- GCC Residents Entry Permit is valid for (30) days before entry from issuance date , and stay period after entry is (30) days from entry date, and its extendable for (60) days.
- GCC Accompanied Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (60) days from entry date, and its extendable once for (60) days
- each time.
- Upon arrival if GCC Residency is found to be expired or cancelled , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- If profession of GCC Resident is found to be changed after issuance of this entry permit , entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- GCC Residency must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date.
- Passport must be valid at least (6) months from arrival date.
Read the information carefully and then click “GCC Residents” in the left side menu as shown below.
Fill in the form. As the form is in English, you should not be facing any problem. In case you are applying for a visa for you wife too then fill in a separate application with relevant and accurate details.
See the pictures below for idea. The Arabic can be easily done by clicking the “T” symbol below the English
Once the application is filled, click “Next”.
Enter the required details as shown below example.
If there are any kids, they can included in the “Accompanied Information”.
Once you are done, click “Next”.
Upload the required documents –
- Your passport size photo
- Your Iqama copy
- Your passport copy
- Passport copy of your dependents
All the above documents should be scanned and be in jpg format. The size of each file should not exceed 100 kb. Once done, click “Review”.
If all the information is correct, then click “Post”. When filling out details like profession make sure that you type in the initials of you profession and then select one from the drop down menu list.
If you wish to go with your family, then apply for each applicant one by one. You will get the visas faster and easier this way. Start by applying for yourself and let the rest follow.
Click the Credit Card Payment and then click “Pay”.
Tick the “I agree” box and then click “Confirm”.
Enter the Credit Card details.
Once your payment is accepted, you will receive the visa within 3 days.