https://qsaudi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Bahrain-eVisa.jpeg 250 484 Samrah https://qsaudi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/qs-logo-1.png Samrah2015-08-29 15:01:412017-12-19 15:05:00Online Visa Procedure for Bahrain from Saudi Arabia
Online Visa Procedure for Bahrain from Saudi Arabia
Residing in Saudi Arabia, many expatriates want to take a chance to visit Bahrain. Many Saudis and Expats want to take their holidays there because of the open culture and ease of living. Bahrain is just like any other European city where you don’t have to care for dress code, alcohol and the rest. The land itself is beautiful with sandy beaches and a stable climate during the day.
The following post describes the online procedure to apply for a visit visa to Bahrain for expats.
Requirements for 3-7 days eVisa for expatriates
- The visit visa pricing is BD 10 for 3 days, BD 15 for 7 days. While the application charges are BD 2. During the whole process a total amount that has to be paid is till BD 12 or BD 17, depending on the number of days and visa applicants.
- Payment of the visa doesn’t guarantee the visa and the amount is refundable. Holding the eVisa doesn’t guarantee that you will be allowed in Bahrain. It is necessary that you meet all the conditions and terms of the state, before you are allowed to go in. The eVisa is issued and paid over the internet and doesn’t come with a receipt.
- The passport has to be valid till the time you will reside in Bahrain. It is wise that you travel to Bahrain when you have atleast 6 months of passport validity remaining to expire.
- Applicants must hold an Iqama that has to be both legal and valid. In Saudi Arabia the Iqama is also known as the Residence Permit so it is important that you bring that with you on the trip.
- Bahrain Visa for GCC residents is visa on arrival for 30 days meaning that you have to use the visa up within 30 days after the visa has been issued. If it expires, then you have to reapply again for the online Visa for Bahrain.
- It is allowed for the online visa holders to enter the city through the airport.
- Working in Bahrain on a visit visa is not allowed. You should be able to support yourself and should have a return ticket to the GCC state where you came from.
Procedure to apply for an eVisa from KSA to Bahrain
- The procedure for application is the same for all the GCC states. Open the official site for the application for eVisa for Bahrain https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput?nav=A0S&A0S=a
- Enter the details accurately and apply for the type of Visa that you want.
- Fill out the contact details and then click on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Complete the payment procedure online and wait for the visa to arrive.
Make sure that you complete the terms and conditions after the application procedure for a smooth arrival process.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!